Monday, June 17, 2013

Time To Get Serious

Shhh, don't let my husband find out I started another blog. He won't be very happy. Apparently it takes up too much of my time.

Too bad! I'm tired of being unmotivated. Blogging holds me accountable And besides, where else can I post so many super attractive pictures of me and everyone I know?

Family game of Hedbanz. Why the hell am I so bad at that game?
 My goals for this blog are very simple.

Goal 1

Eat a little healthier on a regular basis.
 Goal 2


Work out a little more.
Goal 3


Drink a little less. Do enough of Goals 1 and 2 to allow me to drink a magnum of champagne a night. 
 Goal 4

Race once per month.

 Goal 5

 Make these people join me in my quest for a fun healthy life balance.

The hubby.

The girl child.

The almost teenage boy child.
Yap Cyn...I'm dragging you into this. You gotta get me on track with yoga.

Cheri...you're responsible for making sure I have fun during this entire process. Feel free to join me for nightly walks around the block, followed by copious amounts of wine for hydration.
Talia, you got me started in this running business. You sure as hell better stick with me.
Randee..are you with me? No blog is complete without some fabulous Randee pics. So what do ya say, will you be my fitness buddy again?
Anyone else that wants to be part of this process, feel free. My only disclosure: I will take your picture and I will use it on the blog. The more unflattering...the better!

We'll just have to wait and see where this blog goes. It's time to get serious. READY. SET. GO.


15 comments:

  1. I've missed you! Yours was the first blog I followed. Glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I miss your blog! And you know I hate unflattering pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. You hate unflattering pics? That ridiculous.

      Delete
  3. Yay! Glad you are back at the blogging. I missed you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad to see you back!! I LOVED your last blog. So excited to catch up with you and your drunk running.:)

    Karen
    tradingheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! Now to actually do some running so I have something to blog about!

      Delete
  5. You're baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will assume that @Doug was going for Charlie Chaplain.

    ReplyDelete